(Email for D.O'B. Pro Price)
MIX DIGITAL, ANALOGUE STYLE
The Reloop RMX-90 DVS is a 4-channel club mixer with integrated 8 in/8 out audio interface. When developing this mixer, a strong emphasis was placed on clear and powerful sound characteristics. This has been achieved through its fully digital sound architecture and high-resolution 24-bit audio interface. Experienced DJs will be mixing in no time thanks to the intuitive club mixer layout, 3 band EQ (with classic & isolator modes) and per-channel filters.
SERATO DJ & DVS ENABLED
The RMX-90 DVS unlocks the full version of Serato DJ, including DVS control. Serato’s advanced NoiseMap™ technology combined with the 24-bit USB interface allows for extremely low latency playback and precise record manipulation. Setup is as easy as plug-n-play and DVS can be used immediately after hook-up. The RMX-90 DVS also comes with 2 Serato NoiseMap™ control vinyl records to start spinning instantly.
The RMX-90 DVS complies with the highest quality standards and its construction stands out due to a sturdy build inside the metal housing where the bolted pots have been fixed in. The surface of the RMX-90 DVS is varnished in deep black metallic finish and is both durable and visually appealing.
DIGITAL CLUB MIXER WITH DVS AUDIO INTERFACE FOR SERATO DJ
The RMX-90 DVS combines the advantages of an analogue club mixer with the endless possibilities of the digital vinyl world.
- 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- Serato DJ Plug'n'Play: full version incl. DVS Expansion Pack
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construciton: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others:
- - Filter resonance
- - EQ frequency range (low, high)
- - Audio interface routing
- - Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- - CUE solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kensington lock to secure the device
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Inputs: 7 line, 2 phone, 2 mic
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth 6.3 mm jack (balanced), record RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jacks
- EQ range classic at 70Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
- EQ range isolator at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -∞ dB (total kill)/+9 dB
- EQ range mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
- Dimensions: 322 x 387 x 107.5 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- Store Pick Up In Santa Fe Springs, Ca also available
- This item ships from the factory to us in Santa Fe Springs, CA upon your order. Please allow a few extra days for us to ship to you. We believe a quality piece of gear like this is work the wait 😊 Thank You.
D.O'B. Sound and Studios - along with D.O'B. Sound Pro offers: Recording Studios, Rehearsal Studios, Music Production, Guitar Repair, Equipment Rental, Live Sound and Lighting Production, Musical Instruments, Musical Accessories, Pro Audio and Accessories, Concert Promotion Support, Tech Support. We cater to Musicians, Artists, Audio and Lighting Engineers, DJ's, Producers, A/V (Audio Visual) Tech's, Beginners, Hobbyists to Seasoned Professionals all over the United States.