- BeatScratch™ Technology creates drum patterns by strumming your strings
- 5 kits and studio quality samples for professional sounding drums
- 36 song memories
- Verse/Chorus/Bridge parts
- 12 different hats/rides styles
- Alternate instruments/voicings
- Dedicated Amp and stereo Mixer outputs
- Kick/Snare pads for tapping in a beat
- External FS3X support
- JamSync™ connectivity for interfacing with JamMan loopers
The EVH 5150 Overdrive features multi-stage MOSFETs, a 3-band EQ, a Boost switch, and a noise gate for a versatile range of OD and distortion tones.
The MXR® design team has collaborated with Eddie Van Halen to deliver a full range of powerful saturation and hyper-driven tones right at your feet. The resulting EVH 5150™ Overdrive joins hand-adjusted multi-stage MOSFETs with a full complement of controls to deliver overdriven tube-like tones and exceptional sonic flexibility through a wide variety of amps and speaker cabinets.
Whether on stage or in the studio, the EVH 5150 Overdrive's controls dial up the whole spectrum-from Eddie's groundbreaking early classic tones to the high gain, super-articulate sound he uses today. Output and Gain controls set your volume and distortion levels, while the 3-band passive tone stack EQ section shapes your sound to taste. The Boost switch kicks the 5150 Overdrive into high gear with extra gain and compression, and the Gate control-powered by the Smart Gate® circuit-tames unwanted noise.
The EVH 5150 Overdrive features true bypass switching and comes in a road-worthy housing emblazoned with custom EVH artwork.
- Most items are shipped out within 2 business days upon cleared payment
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40).
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
D.O'B. Sound and Studios - along with D.O'B. Sound Pro offers: Recording Studios, Rehearsal Studios, Music Production, Guitar Repair, Equipment Rental, Live Sound and Lighting Production, Musical Instruments, Musical Accessories, Pro Audio and Accessories, Concert Promotion Support, Tech Support. We cater to Musicians, Artists, Audio and Lighting Engineers, DJ's, Producers, A/V (Audio Visual) Tech's, Beginn