AKG APS4/NONE Antenna Power Splitter for Wireless System. From D.O'B. Sound Pro
D.O'B. Sound is your authorized dealer for AKG. Feel free to ask us about any AKG product you are interested in.
The AKG APS4 is a wide-band UHF active Antenna and Power Splitter that can feed up to 4 receivers with the RF signal coming from one pair of antennas and also supplies power to all connected receivers via BNC cables. The splitter operates in an extended frequency range of 470 to 952 MHz. Adjustable RF-level attenuation settings guarantee maximum operating distance even when using different cable lengths and different types of cables. The APS4 comes in a rugged half-rack metal housing and works with all active and passive AKG antennas available on the market (RA4000 B/W, RA4000 W, SRA2 B/W and SRA2 W). The product is shipped with a rack mount kit (RMU4000), two front mount antenna cables and ten BNC cables (MKPS) for an immediate system setup.
Two rear panel antenna inputs provide a 12 VDC supply voltage for powering up to three active elements per antenna path. E.g. one active antenna (RA4000 B/W or SRA2 B/W) and two AB4000 antenna boosters connected to one RF input. Also located on the rear panel are two sets of four BNC antenna output connectors for feeding up to four diversity receivers and two additional antenna outputs for cascading up to three further APS4 devices. Let D.O'B. Sound Pro help with your wireless system needs.
NOTE: A power supply is NOT included but is required in order to power this product and is available for purchase separately. For more information on this and other products, contact your Sales Representative.
AKG APS4 Features:
- Operates in an extended frequency range from 470 to 952 MHz for maximum flexibility
- Cable length adjustment switch for optimizing antenna signal levels
- Link output to cascade up to three APS4 units for larger systems
- Remote power for antennas and receivers to eliminate any extra installation effort
- Rackmount kit included
AKG APS4 Specifications:
- Switching Bandwidth (from/to): 570 to 952 MHz
- Body: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 50°C
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 190mm x 44mm x 200mm
- Weight: 1062 g
- Most items are shipped out within 2 business days upon cleared payment
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- DISCOUNT FOR STORE PICK UP In Santa Fe Springs, Ca