AKG C12 VR Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone.
AKG C12 VR Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
(Message For D.O'B. Sound Pro Price)
- C12 VR Microphone
- H15 T Shockmount
- MK Tube Cable
- N12 VR Power Supply
- W42 Windscreen C12 VR
The C12 VR is the reference multi-pattern tube studio condenser microphone with nine polar patterns selectable by a remote control. Among sound engineers, the AKG C12 is considered the holy grail of microphones. This legendary microphone, first built in the 1950s, is one of the most famous tube microphones in history, and its successor is todays C12 VR. The C12 VR is an enhanced version of the original C12, from the capsule sound to the original 6072A vacuum tube carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria.
- Original Vintage Design
- Modeled after the classic AKG C12, the C12VR is a restored version of the classic tube condenser microphone featuring the original 6072 vacuum tube, 1950's dual diaphragm and transformer.
- Switchable Polar Patterns
- The C12VR features flexible switchable polar patterns including omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight with variations of each pattern.
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional|
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||72 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level||22 dB A-Weighted|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Low-Cut Filter||@ 100 Hz
@ 130 Hz
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Length||8.86" / 225 mm|
|Diameter||1.65" / 42 mm|
|Weight||23.99 oz / 680 g|
|Package Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.0 x 15.0 x 12.0"|
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- DISCOUNT FOR STORE PICK UP In Santa Fe Springs, CA