AKG C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone.
AKG C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
(Message For D.O'B. Sound Pro Price)
- C314 Microphone
- H85 Universal Shock Mount
- SA60 Stand Adaptor
- W214 Windscreen
- Metal Carrying Case
The C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone from AKG features a 1" dual-diaphragm capsule, four selectable polar patterns—cardioid, supercardioid, omnidirectional, or figure-8—an overload-detection LED, and a bass-cut filter, and it is equipped with a professional 3-pin XLR connector. This microphone can be used to capture audio for vocals, piano, strings, horns, woodwinds, drums, and percussion instruments in studio recording applications.
The C314 microphone is built with a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and is powered by 44 to 52V phantom power. Designed on the heritage of the C414 XLS capsule, its dual computer-matched diaphragms offer polar-pattern accuracy, while the integrated suspension dramatically reduces noise for pure, faithful recordings. These easy-to-access options make the AKG C314 a great addition to any studio environment.
- 1" Dual-Diaphragm Capsule
- With a full-frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and low self-noise, the C314 microphone is built on the rich heritage of the C414 XLS capsule; its dual computer-matched diaphragms offer polar-pattern accuracy while the integrated suspension dramatically reduces noise for pure, faithful recordings.
- Four Selectable Polar Patterns
- The C314 is the multi-instrumentalist in your microphone rig ready to fill in wherever needed. Whether it's cardioid, supercardioid, omni, or figure-8 polar pattern, there are plenty of ways to get the most natural sound from any instrument—electric and acoustic guitars, drums, and much more. Employ a supercardioid pattern to reduce drum spill, then quickly switch to a figure-8 pattern to balance out two vocalists. These easy-to-access options make the AKG C314 suitable to any studio with limited space.
- Overload-Detection LED and Bass-Cut Filter
- The AKG C314 empowers you to make better recordings. When acting as both artist and engineer, the mic's overload-detection LED makes it easy to see when your input levels are too high. This helps you take full advantage of the mic's dynamic range and only engage the pad when necessary. Its bass-cut filter helps you curb rumbles, vibrations, and loud, boomy sounds and minimizes the proximity effect for balanced recordings.
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Voltage||44 to 52 V|
|Length||6.30" / 160 mm|
|Diameter||2.17" / 55 mm|
|Weight||10.58 oz / 300 g|
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- DISCOUNT FOR STORE PICK UP In Santa Fe Springs, CA