(2) dB Technologies VIO-L210 2 Way Active Line Array Modules (Open Box)
(2) dB Technologies VIO-L210 2 Way Active Line Array Modules
A Pair - 1 Brand New, 1 Certified B stock in excellent condition both under full mfr Warranty
As a result of many years’ experience, VIO L210 reaches the next level among dBtechnologies’ speaker range aimed at larger sound reinforcement applications. A unique internal acoustic design and advanced sound processing merge to deliver outstanding performances in terms of sound pressure, coverage coherence, intelligibility and sound definition.
- 2 WAY ACTIVE LINE ARRAY SYSTEM
- NETWORK READY WITH AN INTEGRATED RDNET PORT
- NEWLY DESIGNED WOODEN ENCLOSURE COATED WITH POLYUREA
- SMOOTH CONFIGURATION AND SET UP
- EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED WAVEGUIDE
- ALUMINIUM PHASE PLUGS
- ADVANCED DSP WITH FIR FILTERS
- LIGHTWEIGHT NEODYMIUM MAGNETS
- ON-BOARD DOUBLE ROTARY EQ CONTROL SYSTEM
UNIQUE ACOUSTIC DESIGN COMBINING LONG THROW AND DETAILED AUDIO PERFORMANCE
VIO L210's premium low-freq transducers, positioned in a V form and sealed in a bass reflex wooden enclosure, have been custom designed to improve efficiency and to last in high stress conditions, providing an accurate transient response and an extended low-end reproduction.
One single 3” voice coil compression driver (1.4” exit throat) accurately delivers high frequencies. A brand new waveguide contributes to create a cylindrical wavefront, allowing a very precise high-frequency directivity control, much to the advantage of the system’s throw distance.
The acoustic enclosure is completed by two massive aluminium phase plugs located in front of both woofers which acts as a prosecution of the constant directivity high-frequency waveguide.
Each phase plug features 26 diamond-shaped holes aimed at reducing any interference within the crossover zone while improving frequency and transient response.
ADVANCED DSP PAIRED WITH NOTABLE EFFICIENCY
The module features a highly efficient Class D Digipro G3 900 W RMS amplifier which is perfectly capable of achieving 135 dB SPL.
A perfectly coherent coverage is granted even at a long distance thanks to advanced sound processing with FIR filters.
The pre-amp module is also equipped with a digital optical isolation which avoids audio coupling, preventing any noise created by potential differences.
SMART RIGGING HARDWARE & ACCESSORIES TO SPEED UP SET UP OPERATIONS
The VIO L210 comes with a built-in 3-point rigging system allowing a smooth and fast set up of the system. The 2 front links easily connect the modules from every angle. The back central rigging strand is equipped with a hook type link to set the relative splay angles determined via the prediction software dBTechnologies Composer. While lifting up the array, the rigging strand will automatically block the systems at the preset angles
dbTechnologies VIO L210 Specifications:
- Technical Data
- Speaker Type: 2-way Active Line Array Module
- Acoustical data
- Usable Bandwidth [- 6 dB]: 67-20,000 Hz
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB]: 78-18,100 Hz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- HF: 1x1.4"
- Voice Coil HF: 3"
- Type HF: Neodymium, Titanium Diaphragm
- LF: 2x10"
- Voice Coil LF: 2.5"
- Type LF: Neodymium Aluminum Phase Plug
- Horizontal Directivity: 100°
- Vertical Directivity: depends on array size and configuration
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power RMS: 900 W
- Peak Power: 1800 W
- Cooling: Convection
- Power Supply: 900 W SMPS with Auto-range PSU
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- Limiter: Dual Active Multiband Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Processing (filters): FIR Linear Phase
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 950 Hz
- Slope LF-HF: 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input: 1xXLR fem, Bal.
- Signal Output: 1xXLR male, Bal.
- Power Socket:
- 1xPowerCon TRUE1 IN
- 1xPowerCon TRUE1 Out
- 1xSpeakers Coupling (7 presets)
- 1x HF Compensation (8 presets)
- 1XInput Attenuation Rotary Switch
- Network: RDNet remote control RJ45 connector IN/OUT
- Multiplex Plywood
- Polyurea painted
- Housing Design: Trapezoidal 10°
- Handles: 2x side
- Rain Cover: Included
- Rigging Points: Integrated rigging hardware
- Width: 720 mm (28.35 in)
- Height: 320 mm (12.6 in)
- Depth: 520 mm (20.47 in)
- Weight: 28.6 Kg (63.00 lbs)
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- DISCOUNT FOR STORE PICK UP In Santa Fe Springs, Ca