Allen & Heath Xone - 4 Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Effects AH-XONE:DB4 (Email for D.O’B. Sound Pro Price - TOO LOW TO ADVERTISE!!!!)
Allen & Heath Xone - 4 Channel Digital DJ Mixer with Effects AH-XONE:DB4
(Email for D.O'B. Pro Price)
• 4 Channel DJ mixer with Effects
• Built in looper per channel
• Xone Dual Filter System
• Input Matrix per channel
• 24bit/96kHz Integral Soundcard
• Mixer offers 100% MIDI Control
• Internal sound cards can now be activated with Serato DJ DVS
Serato DJ Club Kit $169.00 or $99.00 Expansion Pack if you
already have the Serato Dj license.
( Upgrade available through the Serato website )
Its Quad FX Core DSP engine delivers stunning effects. Choose between 5 BPM syncing effects on each channel. The 4-channel chassis features 2 phono/line switchable inputs, and 2 dedicated line inputs. There are 4 dedicated S/PDIF digital inputs for connecting digital decks. The Allen & Heath Xone sound quality professional DJs expect is apparent with a high quality filter/EQ and dedicated dual slope filter system.
- Each channel has a built-in looper, with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars. :DB4 will always record the full 4 bars, so the loop can be expanded or shrunk at will.
- Equipped with the Xone dual filter system.
- Source select
- Each music channel can select any of the available stereo music sources: Analogue Line 1-4 (switchable to Phono on 2-3), Digital 1-4 or USB 1-4.
- EQ / Filter
- Each music channel has a 3-band EQ that can be configured as standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-25dB), Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope), or reconfigured as a High-Pass/Low-Pass filter system with adjustable resonance. EQ knob pointers change color to show which type of equalization is active.
- Mic/Line Input
- The Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue and mix level. This can also be routed to channel 1 for adding FX.
- Integral Soundcard
- A built-in, high quality (24-bit / 96kHz), multi-channel, fully patchable USB2 soundcard allows replay and recording from audio software for 4 stereo sends and 4 stereo returns.
- User-defined settings such as meter mode, BPM range, USB audio routing scheme and display brightness can be saved to a USB key for recall on another Xone:DB4.
- MIDI Control
- All controls (except Mic and Phones level) send MIDI data and the mixer can double up as a MIDI controller via the MIDI shift button, allowing the Loop and FX selection controls to send MIDI data without changing the mixer settings.
- Output Patchbay
- Booth, record and phones - source selectable and level trim. Booth and main - phase and level trim controls.
- High Visibility Display
- The OLED display is clearly visible, even in bright sunlight, and displays channel FX selection and current BPM, as well as being an easy interface for the Menu setup functions.
- Most items are shipped out within 2 business day after cleared payment
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states