Allen & Heath AH-M-WAVES 2-A 64 WAVES SoundGrid Card for dLive, GLD (Open Box) In Stock
Allen & Heath AH-M-WAVES 2-A 64 WAVES SoundGrid Card (dLive, GLD)
M-Waves V2 is one of a range of audio networking cards which can be fitted to iLive, dLive or GLD to enable integration with other systems. Benefitting from SoundGrid networking technology, it's ideal for Waves high precision plug-in processing, multitrack recording and playback.
New! Compared to the original M-Waves option card, M-Waves V2 adds the ability to sync from the SoundGrid network, opening up more applications such as digital mic splitting, audio distribution, FoH and Monitor sharing a single SG Server and more.
M-Waves V2 gives access to 64 input and 64 output channels and can be fitted to the Port B expansion slot in iLive fixed format MixRacks (iDR-16, iDR-32, iDR-48 & iDR-64) or expander (xDR-16), and Port B in iLive modular MixRacks (iDR0, iDR10) if they are fitted with the new RAB-2 standard. It can also be fitted to the I/O Port expansion slot in a GLD mixer, the Input slot in a ME-U hub, or any I/O Port in a dLive system when equipped with a M-DL-ADAPT interface.
An integrated Ethernet switch with two EtherCon and one RJ45 SoundGrid ports is provided on the M-Waves module to allow connection of multiple devices.
SoundGrid is an Audio-over-Ethernet networking protocol developed by Waves for real-time professional audio applications. It provides an extremely low latency environment using standard Gigabit Ethernet networks. Audio processing can be performed natively on a computer or on dedicated servers. Audio is streamed from an iLive MixRack or GLD mixer to the computer or server, and back to the iLive/GLD after being processed by a multitude of Waves reverbs, equalizers, compressors and more.
SoundGrid benefits for iLive and GLD
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves compatible plugins
- 64 channel bi-directional audio plus control
- Runs on standard Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computers and switches
- Redundancy and Recovery options
- Built-in Gigabit switch for direct connection to multiple devices
- ASIO or Core Audio recording and playback
- Most items are shipped out within 2 business day after cleared payment
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states