Behringer Powerplay P16M Personal Mixing System with Westone AM Pro 10 In-ear Monitors
1 - BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-I INPUT MODULE
4 - BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-M PERSONAL MONITOR MIXERS
4 - BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-MB MIXER STAND MOUNTS
4 - WESTONE AM PRO 10 EARPHONES
4 - NETWORK CABLES
The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy and affordable way to give live or recording musicians/vocalists what they really want – “more me!” Part of the P16 Personal Monitoring System, the P16-I input module can be used with any analog source, and convert up to 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to send to your P16-M Personal Monitoring Mixers. The P16-I is also equipped with ADAT optical inputs that auto-detect and give priority to incoming signals.
- Converts 16 analog inputs into 24-bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
- 2 x 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
- 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
- State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
- 4-position gain switch per channel
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
- 6 ULTRANET expansion network connectors (RJ45)
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Not only is the P16-M easy to use, but it’s also big on quality. You’ll enjoy audiophile-grade sonic performance, 16 storable presets for custom mixes, 16 Channel Select buttons complete with dual LED indicators for quick and easy visual reference, and so much more. Need to hear just one element of your mix – just hit the Solo button. Someone playing out of time – select the Mute button for that input. Additionally, the global EQ and “drummer-proof” output level control ensure you’ll hear your perfect mix, in all its pristine glory.
WESTONE AM PRO 10 EARPHONES
Until now performers have had to choose between a dedicated in-ear monitor mix or an ambient experience. Now, you can hear and feel the energy and input from the audience, fellow performers and the stage—together with the incredible audio clarity, frequency response, and punch that only a Westone In-Ear Musicians’ Monitor can provide. Traditional open vent ambient monitors compromise and degrade the frequency response of an in-ear monitor. With Westone’s exclusive SLED™ technology, you are in control of your musical environment. Enjoy full-range frequency response from your in-ear monitor signal, hear and feel your surroundings, and engage with fellow performers and your audience like never before. Recommended for on-stage monitoring and band practice.
- • Balanced Armature Driver: Proprietary design produces the most accurate and detailed sound in the world.
- • Acoustic Symmetry: Left and right earpiece responses are matched to a +/- 3dB tolerance.
- • Proprietary SLED™ Technology: Combines passive ambient sound with the monitor mix.
- • True-Fit® Technology: Low profile and ergonomic design allows all day use with no ear fatigue.
- Most items are shipped out within 1 business day upon cleared payment
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40).
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states