RCF Evox 5 Active 2 Way Array PA System
- 800 Watt
- 125 dB max SPL
- 45 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 10" Woofer, 2.0" v.c.
- 5 x 2" Ultra compact fullrange, 1.0 v.c.
- 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- 24,4/53.8 kg/lbs
Evox 5 is a portable compact size sound reinforcement system. Evox 5 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers with a very high amplification power. The system features five 2.0” full range transducers in the line source satellite and a deep sounding 10” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. The system is designed to be the perfect portable solution for live music and DJs. The unique vocal attitude and portability make Evox 5 the perfect tool for presentations, corporate events and congresses.
The RCF J8 features a line source satellite module with eight 2” full-range drivers paired with a high-powered 12” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. All powered by on-board 1400 W Class D amplification. The EVOX J Series maintains a similar footprint to the original EVOX systems, now in a portable composite enclosure. The system offers stunning sound performance with crystal-clear vocal reproduction and unparalleled musical response.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIER
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. EVOX amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. The EVOX amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in
HIGH FREQUENCIES - The ultra-compact full-range 4” drivers are capable of handling extremely high SPL and power. The top column features 8 drivers.
LOW FREQUENCIES The high excursion 15” RCF woofer extends to the lowest frequencies offering quick and precise punch. The bass-reflex port design avoids air turbulence reducing distortions. The EVOX 12 array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 90° x 30°, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array.
READY TO PLAY IN A FEW SIMPLE STEPS
PORTABILITY With 3 simple steps, the EVOX 12 system is all set and ready to play! EVOX 12 system is designed to be easily transported and quickly set up. All the components – top column, sub, pole and cables –come in one package and fit in the optional transportation covers..
MOUNTINGThe top column will be inserted on the pole mount, which can be easily screwed on the Sub top side and the pole mount can be separated in two single parts in order to place it on the transportation bag.
PLAY!Carrying and mounting your audio system has never been so quick!
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener. The special FiRPHASE filters allow to achieve coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.
J SYSTEM CONFIGURATIONS
From solo musicians to big DJ parties, the EVOX J system flexibility is a must. Thanks to the multiple outputs and the FiRPHASE processing with 0° phase response, reaching the best listening experience on any venue is an easy task. Check out some standard configurations to understand the system set-up.
RCF Evox 5 Specifications:
- Acoustical Specifications:
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 45 Hz - 20 Hz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 120°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 30°
- Full-Range: 5 x 2", 1.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 10", 2.0" v.c.
- Input/Output Section:
- Input Connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output Connectors: XLR female
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Processor Section:
- Crossover Frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Amplifier Specifications:
- Total Power: 800 W PEAK
- High Frequencies: 200 W PEAK
- Low Frequencies: 600 W PEAK
- Total Power: 400 W RMS
- High Frequencies: 100 W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 300 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: 2 x M6
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Color: Black
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.29" x 11.34" x 16.81" (490 mm x 288 mm x 427 mm)
- Net Weight: 42.32 lbs. (19.2 kg)
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- DISCOUNT FOR STORE PICK UP In Santa Fe Springs, Ca