DiGiCo DMI Dante Muti-Channel Option Card for S21 & S31 (MOD-DMI-DANTE)
The DiGiCo DMI-DANTE is an expansion card for your S-Series console that provides 64 channels of Dante I/O at 48kHz and 32 channels at 96kHz. It includes primary and secondary Gigabit Ethernet ports for connection to the Dante network.
S-Series consoles rewrite the book on digital mixers
When they designed their S-Series consoles, DiGiCo pulled out all the stops. A robust ARM quad-core RISC processor puts an abundance of power under the hood. Touchscreens supply intuitive tactile control and instant visual feedback. 24 mic/line inputs and 12 analog outputs give you enough I/O to get started, while dual DMI option
Loads of expandable I/O
DiGiCo S-Series digital consoles are loaded with I/O. It all starts with 24 mic/line inputs and 12 analog outputs. You also get two channels of AES I/O, word clock I/O, one GPI/GPO, a DVI output, and two Ethernet ports for networking. Beyond that, dual DMI (DiGiCo Multichannel Interface) option card slots supply you with plenty of room for expansion (modules sold separately). These consoles can accommodate just about everything — analog, MADI, Dante, Waves SoundGrid, Calrec Hydra2, and more — all your bases are covered.
DiGiCo DMI-DANTE Features:
- 64-in/64-out Dante expansion card for S-Series digital consoles
- Provides 64 channels of Dante I/O at 48kHz and 32 channels at 96kHz
- Includes primary and secondary Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Compatibility:DigiCo S21, S31 Consoles
- Number of Channels:64 x 64
- Connection Type:2 x EtherCon Dante (primary, secondary)
- Manufacturer Part Number:MOD-DMI-DANTE
A DMI-Dante card in S21 provides 64 input ô€?™ 64 output channels ô€€¡ 48KHz 32
input ô€€‡ 32 output channels at 96KHz. It is provided with Primary ô€€‡ Secondary
(backup) Gigabit Ethernet ports for connection to the Dante network.
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- Store Pick Up In Santa Fe Springs, Ca also available