Focusrite Red 16Line, 64x64 Ethernet Audio Network Interface (Email for D.O’B. Sound Pro Price)
(Email for D.O’B. Sound Pro Price)
SHIPS JANUARY 2018!!!
The new Focusrite Red 16Line is a 64-in/64-out Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with ultra-low latency A-D/D-A conversion, Red Evolution mic preamps, up to 121dB dynamic range, ultra-low round trip latency, and expansion over Ethernet for networked audio. Since Red 16Line provides both DigiLink connectors and Thunderbolt connections, it's now easier than ever to switch from Pro Tools | HD to a second DAW, without the need to reconfigure option cards in the interface. The host mode can be simply changed either in the remote control software, or on the device front panel to change DAWs in seconds.
High-performance audio converters with over 118dB dynamic range A/D and 121dB dynamic range D/A (A-weighted) have been expertly selected and calibrated to provide the best balance of sound quality, dynamic range and conversion latency in our best-quality audio interface. Red’s ultra-low round trip latency completely transforms workflows. For those used to having to build two different mixes – one using input monitoring to overdub, the other using the DAW for playback – the good news is that now, one is enough. Mixes can be built on the DAW and used whether overdubbing (monitoring the input being recording with the Focusrite Control software mixer) or playing back, with all plug-ins in place, all the time.
Red 16Line features 16 line inputs on D-sub, coupled with 16 line outputs and two main monitor outputs. The two digitally-controlled Red Evolution mic preamps provide up to 63dB of ultra-clean gain along with stereo linking, individual phantom power, high-pass filter, phase reverse and Air mode: the name we give to the sonic signature of the classic transformer ISA preamp. With a dual-port Dante card, studios will be able to be expanded over Ethernet for more channels at higher sample rates, anywhere in the network, at lower latency and lower cost.
Focusrite Red 16Line Features:
- 64 x 64 Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface
- Two Red Evolution mic preamps
- Ultra-low-latency digital conversion and round-trip latency
- Up to 121dB of dynamic range
- Networked audio expansion over Dante
- L/R monitor outputs on TRS
- 16 channels of ADAT optical
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- 12-month subscription to McDSP's All Access HD bundle
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- Store Pick Up In Santa Fe Springs, Ca also available
- This item ships from the factory to us in Santa Fe Springs, CA upon your order. Please allow a few extra days for us to ship to you. We believe a quality piece of gear like this is work the wait 😊 Thank You.
D.O'B. Sound and Studios - along with D.O'B. Sound Pro offers: Recording Studios, Rehearsal Studios, Music Production, Guitar Repair, Equipment Rental, Live Sound and Lighting Production, Musical Instruments, Musical Accessories, Pro Audio and Accessories, Concert Promotion Support, Tech Support. We cater to Musicians, Artists, Audio and Lighting Engineers, DJ's, Producers, A/V (Audio Visual) Tech's, Beginn