Focusrite RedNet AM2 Headphone Amplifier
A pair of rear-panel XLR outputs offers line level signals of up to 24dBu with top panel level control and mute switch, while the front panel 1/4" headphone output is capable of driving high signal levels perfect for monitoring in high-SPL environments. The bottom of the sturdy aluminium and steel chassis features a threaded mic stand boss allowing RedNet AM2 to be placed in any convenient location whether on a desk or at a performer's fingertips on a stand. Finally, the IEEE standard PoE input allows a single Ethernet cable to provide power, remote control, clocking and audio data to RedNet AM2.
A valuable addition to Focusrite’s RedNet range of audio-over-IP interfaces, RedNet AM2 is a compact, flexible Dante-compatible stereo monitoring unit combining headphone and line outputs for monitoring of signals from the Dante network wherever required. RedNet AM2 features a 1/4 in. front-panel TRS headphone socket plus a pair of rear-mounted balanced line outputs with male XLR connectors for loudspeaker monitoring and other applications.
Designed to drive high or low impedance headphones at high levels, the headphone output delivers significant audio output power. The compact unit, mounted in an enclosure based around a sturdy road-worthy aluminum extrusion, is fitted with non-slip feet, and can either sit securely on a flat surface or be mounted on top of a mic stand using the standard threaded bush incorporated in the base.
RedNet AM2 includes the latest two-channel Dante receiver and provides high-quality digital to analogue conversion at up to 96kHz for accurate monitoring on loudspeakers or headphones. Two large volume control knobs are provided for Headphone and Line output levels, the latter featuring a mute button with associated LED. Other indicators show the presence of power, network and signal level.
Dual locking etherCON connectors are included to connect the network and to daisy-chain to additional network devices. The unit is powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or via the rear-panel barrel connector and included DC power supply.
- Cost-effective headphone/loudspeaker stereo monitoring solution for Dante offers lower system deployment costs
- Superb digital to analogue conversion at up to 96kHz provides transparent and accurate audio quality
- Powerful headphone amp delivers plenty of level even with high-Z headphones for maximum high-quality audibility
- Independent headphone/line output level controls for maximum control
- Line output mute switch instantly kills the signal to external speakers or power amps
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch allows connection of a second device for simpler cabling
- Built-in mic stand mount plus non-slip feet – mount RedNet AM2 to a mic stand or place securely on a surface
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- Store Pick Up In Santa Fe Springs, Ca also available
- This item ships from the factory to us in Santa Fe Springs, CA upon your order. Please allow a few extra days for us to ship to you. We believe a quality piece of gear like this is work the wait 😊 Thank You.