RCF SUB 8006-AS II Active High Powered Subwoofer (Message For D.O'B. Sound Pro Price)
- 5000 W Peak power - 2500 W RMS
- 141 dB max SPL
- 30 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
- 2 x 18" Woofer
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Delay control
- Integrated mechanics for multiple configuration with HDL 20-A
- Baltic birch tour grade cabinet
- The SUB 8006-AS is the largest and most powerful active sub woofer in the pro-sound series. Featuring two 18” transducers, with 4” inside/outside voice coils, this cabinet is designed to delivery a serious amount of low frequency. Powered by a 2500W class-D amplifier module, the SUB 8006-AS can perform in the most demanding situations.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. RCF amplifiers deliver an ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid machined aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the amplifiers present SMPS power supply section to produce maximum output and minimum weight.
THE TRASDUCERS INNOVATORS
RCF specialises in developing advanced transducer technology including the application of high-tech materials such as Neodymium, Carbon Fiber, Pure Titanium, Kevlar, Kapton and Mylar hybrids. With over 60 years of design and manufacturing experience in the market, RCF has been instrumental in technological inventions such as carbon fiber cone molding, double silicon spiders, inside/outside voice coil windings to edge wound voice coil manufacturing and pure titanium diaphragm forming. Our latest developments have resulted in designing state of the art neodymium magnetic circuits, radically new voice coil ventilation systems and ground breaking direct drive voice coil assemblies.
RCF subwoofers are the first choice of many sound engineers, thanks to the very high SPL levels at very low frequencies, small dimensions compared to the competitors, self- powered design, internal delay control, cardioid configuration options and impressive size/weight to SPL output ratio. Your crowd will be able to live an engaging immersive experience.
CABINET & MECHANICS
The RCF cabinets are made of baltic birch plywood coated with a textured black finish. The subs are stackable and light-weight, for easy set-up and tear down, thanks to the ergonomic handles. A pole receptacle on top and side allows the use of the box in various configurations. The powder coated front grille integrates a special transparent-to-sound foam backing on the inside to further protect the transducers from dust.
RCF SUB 8006-AS Specs
|Frequency Response||30 to 120 Hz|
|SPL||Maximum 141 dB|
|Woofer||2 x 18.0" (457.2 mm), 4.0" (101.6 mm) voice coil|
|Input Signal||Impedance: Balanced/unbalanced|
|Input Sensitivity||-2 / 4 dBu|
|Crossover Frequencies||1,200 Hz|
|Controls||Xover, phase switch, deep/punch, output delay settings, Cardioid|
|Power Supply||2,500 W|
|Frequency||Low: Switching / 2500 W|
|Handle||4 on side|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||27.91 x 27.50 x 43.66" (709.00 x 700.00 x 1109.00 mm)|
|Weight||198.41 lb (90.00 kg)|
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- DISCOUNT FOR STORE PICK UP In Santa Fe Springs, Ca