Neumann KM 185 Microphones Stereo Set
- Two KM 185 Microphone
- Two WNS100 Windscreen 45mm
- Two SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Wooden Jeweler's Case
The stereo pair is matched in sensitivity and frequency response and provides optimum results when capturing performances or ambiance. Its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 185 provides attenuation at the off-axis sections of the mic, and is suitable for X,Y and ORTF stereo miking, announcer's mic for broadcast, spot capturing of drum overheads, strings, wind instruments, percussion, piano, and amp cabinets. The KM 185 handles sound pressure levels up to 142 dB, allowing close miking of instruments high in transient (peak) level response.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The KM 185's hypercardioid polar pattern offers greater attenuation at the off-axis sections of the microphone, resulting in a tighter pattern with even less noise caused by ambiance.
- KM 100 Based Output Stage
- The KM 185 features the same output stage electronics as the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and quiet balanced output design ensure a clean, high-gain output signal without any coloration. The KM 185 is powered via +48V phantom power, and its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 185 can handle sound pressure levels up to 142 dB, allowing fairly close miking of instruments.
- Compact & Rugged
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB CCIR
79 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||24 dB CCIR
15 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||142 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||10 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.21" / 107 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||2.82 oz / 80 g|
|Package Weight||1.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.8 x 6.3 x 2.8"|
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
- DISCOUNT FOR STORE PICK UP In Santa Fe Springs, CA