Neumann KM 185 MT STEREO SET (Email for – LOWER- D.O’B. Sound Pro Price)
Neumann Stereo set includes two each: KM 185, SG 21 BK, WN (KM 185 MT STEREO SET)
(Email for – LOWER- D.O’B. Sound Pro Price)
The stereo pair are matched in sensitivity and frequency response and provide optimum results when capturing performances or ambiance. The 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 185 MT's cardioid polar pattern provides a generous pick up area and is suitable for ambiance or spot miking instruments such as piano, wind instruments organ and choir. The KM 185 MT handles sound pressure levels up to 140dB allowing close miking of instruments high in transient (peak) level response.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes room ambiance and noise caused by additional instruments, monitors, vocalists etc. The KM 185 is suitable for X,Y style stereo capturing, percussion, wind instruments, piano, leslie speaker, and guitar amplifiers.
- KM 100 Based Output Stage
- The KM 185 MT features the same output stage electronics as the KM 100. Transformer-less circuitry and quiet balanced output design ensure a clean, high-gain output signal without any coloration. The KM 185 is powered via +48 Volt phantom power, and its 20-20kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 185 can handle sound pressure levels up to 138dB, allowing fairly close miking of instruments.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
- Nickel Finish
- The attractive nickel finish is non-reflective, making the microphone pleasing to the eye as well as the ear.
- Three different miniature microphones for all typical studio applications
- Successor of the worldwide successful KM 85
- Transformerless circuitry
Acoustical operating principle
Pressure gradient transducer
20 Hz ... 20 kHz
Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm
Rated load impedance
Equivalent noise level, CCIR
Equivalent noise level, A-weighted
Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL)
Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL)
Maximum SPL (tube characteristic) for THD < 0.5 %
Maximum output voltage
Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938)
48 V ± 4 V
80 g, 0.17 lbs
- Most items are shipped out within 2 business day after cleared payment
- Ground shipping is free (orders over $40)
- Free shipping only to the lower 48 states
D.O'B. Sound and Studios - along with D.O'B. Sound Pro offers: Recording Studios, Rehearsal Studios, Music Production, Guitar Repair, Equipment Rental, Live Sound and Lighting Production, Musical Instruments, Musical Accessories, Pro Audio and Accessories, Concert Promotion Support, Tech Support. We cater to Musicians, Artists, Audio and Lighting Engineers, DJ's, Producers, A/V (Audio Visual) Tech's, Beginn